Friday, February 04, 2011

Another 100 things (Prelude)

I originally posted “Almost 100 Things About Me” sometime in 2005.  Ok, I really don’t remember when I posted it. But I do know it was several blogs ago.  The page has traveled with me like furniture.  When I set up a new blog, I post it like putting the couch in the corner of the living room. 

I think it’s getting time for a new couch, don’t you dear reader?  My life has changed quite a bit since the original version.  I was reading through the current version last night, and there were several entries that I no longer identify with. 

There is no way I’m going to be able to bang out the list in it’s entirety.  I’m thinking about writing the list from scratch; i.e. not using for current one for a prompt. 

So… what do you think?  Lists by categories?  An annotated list?  Prompts by you, dear reader?

Also, I’m planning on a shorter list for my little pal. 

As usual, I encourage comments.  Please comment here, rather than on FB.  let’s make the lurkers come to us.

2 comments:

m4marya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m4marya said...

Personally I would be more interested in a post discussing the items that have changed and the reasons why. A list is all fine and dandy, but it is the reasons behind the items that are really interesting. A whole post on each changed item would be very cool, and give us more insight into the man who calls himself Erik.